Thursday, June 14, 2012

Motivation

After a week and a half of wheat harvest, with artificially inseminating around 320 cows/heifers dumped on top, all with a summer cold and a baby with a summer cold who has run a low grade fever off and on and is also teething, I have NO motivation.  My house is a mess, Mt. Laundry has replaced my couch, my kitchen counters are covered in dirty dishes too big for the dishwasher that I can't psych myself up to handwash and I'm completely void of ideas for posts on here. 

So...tell me...what do you do when you lose your motiviation? 

1 comment:

  1. Ummm....I watch Hoarders on TLC - it always gets my rear in gear!

    And by way of shameless self promotion - we need farmers to feature on our blog "Faces of Agriculture." We would love to feature you! Here is the link to the blog - so you can read what we are all about!
    We are just getting started! Looking forward to hearing from you!

    http://facesofagriculture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete