Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!  I'm hoping it will enjoyable, informative and entertainig, but if not...oh well! 

A little bit more about me than what is in my profile: 

I'm a stay at home mom with a very active little boy.  He is my world and I wouldn't trade him for any other "boss" out there!  I cloth diaper him (I'm sure MANY of my posts will be about CDing) and LOVE it!  I get to put him in super cute diapers that are saving us money and that don't give him rashes like disposables do!  I hear often that I'm crazy for cloth diapering but I'm so happy I was brave enough to try it.  I also wear him often in woven wraps and other carriers.  Its good for him (more on that in a future post I'm sure) and it helps me get things done!

My husband farms and raises cattle and works for his dad on his parents' farm.  Its a tad stressful sometimes because we live at one end of the area that we farm but the in-laws live at the other end (which might seem like a good thing to many) so my husband drives quite a ways each day and it makes for long days for baby and I home without him.  We try to get to "the farm" to help and hang out occasionally but its still not an ideal situation in my book.  I moved 3 hours from my family to be with my husband so sometimes its a bit lonely.  I'm hoping this blog will help with that. 

I'm crafty and love to cook and bake.  I also love landscaping and my yard and flowerbeds are a work in process.   

This blog is my own.  I have no idea what all topics it will cover.  Some may be boring, some may be TMI, there will probably be a lot of bragging about my little boy and venting about the less pleasant things in my life.  So follow along if you want, if not, that's ok too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment